3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, March 17, 2016

The Jazz Files by Fiona Veitch Smith Book Tour and Book Review




The Jazz Files


Fiona Veitch Smith

Introducing Poppy Denby, a young journalist in London during the Roaring Twenties, investigating crime in the highest social circles It is 1920. Twenty-two year old Poppy Denby moves from Northumberland to live with her paraplegic aunt in London. Aunt Dot, a suffragette who was injured in battles with the police in 1910, is a feisty and well-connected lady. Poppy has always dreamed of being...
My review;
"The Jazz Files" by author Fiona Veitch Smith is the beginning of a new series called   "Poppy Denby Investigates" series. This book takes place in the 1920's . Poppy has come to London to take care of her Aunt Dot and when she gets there she gets the job of a reporter at The Daily Globe newspaper. An older reporter is killed on her first day and now it is up to Poppy to get the final story finished and out. When she  meets Delilah Marconi she learns all about the Roaring Twenties. While trying to figure out who killed the reporter Poppy is also put in danger. Will the be able to stop anyone else from getting killed ?  I really enjoyed this and I will be waiting to read the next book in this series.  I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for a review and these are all my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1