3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Taken by Dee Henderson Book Review





Taken by Dee Henderson
Years after being abducted as a teenager and being forced to assist a crime family, Shannon contacts private investigator Matthew Dane for help, desperate for resolution to the mysteries and pain of her past and hoping for the freedom to begin a new life.
        


My review;

Shannon Bliss was kidnapped when she was young. Even though she tried desperately to be able to break free she never was able until now! What should she do? She could punish these people and get back at them for what they did to her but, she really wants to just forget it ever happened.  If the people who took her find her again will they kill her immediately? The only person that  she gets in contact with is Matthew Dane a man who used to be a policeman. The story was interesting and I found it hard to put down until I finished reading it.  I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for the purpose of a review by Bethany House Publishers and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1