3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Love Finds Faith by Martha Rogers Book Review





My review;

This is The Homeward Journey Series Book Two.  The story is about a young woman who has never lost her faith even when she suffers what she calls a deformity. Micah is the man who she has just met and who has lost his faith, Hannah believes that he is a good man and sets out to show him that God has never forgotten him. Through tragic loss and the potential loss of their home Micah must help his family. Hannah might just be the woman that is able to show him how. Will they fall in love? Will Micah get back his faith?   I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Charisma Media for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1