3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Our Tag Sale Shopping Day For Homeschooling

So, I went over to Mommy's, Daddy's, Bobo's and Sissy's house Saturday for a tag sale. On the way a few streets over I saw a tag sale at a house that was sold. I could see from the street a cute pink desk, some shelving, and more. I drove up and yelled for Mommy to get in the car. Uncle Lala watched the tag sale. We got out of the car and Mommy almost ran. She told me to keep my hand on the desk and she went over and asked the price. She said i'll take it almost before they said the price. The white shelving that I have seen from the street was 2 long shelves that were on wheels, perfect for homeschooling to roll the books in and out. The shelves were $4.00!  Being Mommy and I we kept looking around, we ended up getting a deacons bench for $5.00, the beautiful top of a wood medicine cabinet for $4.00, and a desk for Bobo!!           
    These are all waiting in the garage until we get our designated space for homeschooling cleared out and set up. Mommy is just about settled on the Curriculum that she wants. We will keep you updated.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1