3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Christian Alphabet Book by Tracy Sands Book Review


The Christian Alphabet Book Teaching Children about Jesus, Prayer, and the Bible

This is a beautiful book inside and out. Every letter of the alphabet has a word or saying related to the Bible and explains it. This is the cover.



This is the first page A IS FOR ALWAYS.  It begins with God always loves us and is always with us. 


This is a picture of the CD that is available at www.thechristianalphabetsong.com/christian-abc-song   The Christian Alphabet song. Jesus Loves Me,   Silent Night,
Amazing Grace by Second Chance
This is a picture of Bobo reading the book.
This is one of the best book I have seen in a long time. Bobo and Sissy loved it!
I give this book a 5/5 and I encourage anyone with young children to purchase it.
www.TheChristianAlphabet.com I was given this book by the publisher and The Book Crash Blogging Program for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1