3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tempted, Tested, True by Arnie Cole + Michael Ross Book Review

Tempted, Tested, True   A Proven Path to Overcoming Soul-Robbing Choices is a book that really gives you things to think about and how to save yourslf and others. I read the process that they wrote in very simple terms that we as readers could understand. We as people are constantly being tempted to go down the wrong path in our lives. the tested part is will we give into these temptations? The last part is will we be able to be true to ourselves?  It is much easier to understand and believe when real people and their problems are used as examples. I give this book a 5/5.  I found myself getting so involved in the issues and examples that it took me a little longer to write this review. I was given this book by Bethany House for the purpose of a review, all opinions are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1