3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hugo the Happy Starfish The Secret to Happiness by Suzy Liebermann Book Review

We are in love with The starfish named Hugo. The latest book we have just finished reading is Hugo The Happy Starfish  The Secret to Happiness by Suzy Liebermann.
Hugo goes around trying to find something that will make him happy. The things he finds to do only make him happy for a short time and he wants to be happy all of the time. He finally realizes that he can be happy when he makes others happy. This is a wonderful book for children to learn how to be happy in life. Bobo and Sissy really loved this book. I cannot wait to read then the rest of the series.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using "http://www.tomoson.com/. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1