3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Our Solar System Studying Day



We decided to talk about the solar system a few days ago. It was funny but the kids were the ones that started asking us about the earth and the planets. Auntie Lala was able to get this kit and she put it together. The globe of the earth actually rotates. They have been able to point out and name about half of the planets.
The kids are telling us what they are interested in right now, but I have to admit this choice took me a little by surprise. Bobo and Sissy have begun to name some of the dinosaurs and they have asked how a volcano works. I think that I was a lot older in school when we talked about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1