3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Review Home School Your First Grader by Beth Jones

    I was given this e book by Tomoson for an honest review. This book seems to come at an appropriate time. There are many parents weighing the options of whether or not to Home School their children, and for a lot of different reasons they are afraid to and this book answers some of those questions.  Some parents are afraid of failure, but couldn't there be a failure in school?
   Some parents are afraid to try a curriculum or have no idea where to start. These questions are addressed. There is also a part where she speaks to the child who is sitting down and actually being taught at home. She shares a no  nonsence approach to something that could be hard for some to understand.
   Even if someone is just toying with the idea of homeschooling this is a book that should by at the top of your must reading  list.   Many thanks to Tomoson for this great book to review.I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1