3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, March 5, 2012

CATALINAS ARE A GREAT WAY TO STRECH YOUR GROCERY DOLLAR !

There are a lot of ways to save money on groceries and one of my favorites are called Catalinas. This is when a company puts out a statement that if you buy a certain item or items that are covered in their deal then you will get a Catalina back to use on your next shopping order at that store. Usually it will be on any groceries you buy and are good for a week or so.
The reason I am saying this is because the past few weeks "SHOP RITE " has been having awesome deals. I have been doing research and one of the ones I cannot wait to try is buy 4 of the Joy Dishwashing 14 oz liquid on sale for $.99 each. When you buy these a Catalina will spit out of the machine for $3.00. This means (if it works) that they will actually be only 24 cents each. I can tell you right now I will be doing this more than once if it works. Soap products and paper products are one of the best things to stockpile. It is really a great feeling to know when you run out of one of these you just go to wherever you keep yours and grab one. The best thing of all is how cheap it really was. So in the next few days I will try it and let everyone know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1