3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, February 18, 2012

REVIEW OF ANNA BOLEYN AND THE KING'S GREAT SECRET BY JULIA L.A. KELLY

Wow, how excited I was to receive a copy of the book, Anna Boleyn and The King's Great Secret by Julia L. A. Kelly . It tells a different story of what might have been, that events may have been told in a way to protect the people involved. It tells most of the story in the words of what might have been her own. It was a little difficult to get interested in because of all that we have been told about her life. King Henry VIII was a man who was obsessed with the idea that he had to produce a male heir. According to this account he had more than 1 son before his marriage to her and after her execution both by Anne Boleyn . Why would he not shout this out to the world?
I also found it even harder to believe that she did any of the things that the author has alluded to. such as, inventing the "equals" sign. Even more hard to believe she knew the "Mona Lisa". So, the question seems to be is , was she a victim of a womanizer or was she indeed a religious woman who was used for a man's own needs?
The book is something that I truly like, historical romance. I liked the book but sometimes found it hard to follow. I was sent this book by the Dorrance Review Book Team with no other compensation and all opinions are my own. www.dorrancebookstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1