3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, February 27, 2012

BROKEN FURNACE CAR HIT IN BACK ALL IN ONE DAY I GIVE UP !

So where do I begin ? Last night I thought the house was getting colder and colder. I went downstairs to check the furnace and guess what? It was blowing cold air! We called the gas company and they came out. We needed a part that had to be ordered so we had nooo heat until this afternoon. Thank goodness for the gas company workers.
On my way to Mommy, Bobo's and Sissy's house this morning I was stopped at a stop light waiting to get on the highway ramp when I was hit in the back of my car. All I could think of was that I did not want to look at the back of my car. I was very relieved to see that there was no damage. It has not been a good start to the week, but I am hoping that it will get better.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you were not hurt and that there was no damage in your car. About your furnace, if it starts blowing cold air again, it could be that the air handler is not operating or there's a bad delay control. It could also be a tripped breaker or a blown fuse. But, it is always best to have it checked by a professional. Anyway, hope everything is going smoothly with you now!


    Naoki Dieter

    ReplyDelete

Ad1