3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Okay , so I guess I am a Nana who is just a pushover. It is very hard to keep Bobo and Sissy occupied because all they are interested in these days are Thomas the Train and Disney Princesses. If you have read earlier I wrote about decorating their rooms. Today I thought of something we are going to try tomorrow. We are going to get a small tub of soapy water and a toothbrush and wash all of our trains like they do on the Island of Sodor. I think we will have fun but of course we are going to make a mess. Mommy can clean up.


There is still time to get Christmas clearance markdown items in different stores. Yesterday Mommy went to BIG Y to get the eggs that we on sale and she found PILLSBURY REFRIGERATED DOUGH GINGERBREAD KIND marked down to $1.00 each. Mommy remembered that she had a coupon for $1.00 off 2. She bought 6 and ended up paying $3.00.


I guess we are going to make a lot of gingerbread cookies and freeze them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1