3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, December 9, 2011

DAY 9 OF TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS HOP 9 LADIES DANCING

Today is Day 9 so I have 2 cute little ornaments dancing...........There are 3 ways to enter this giveawy...!. Follow this blog and send me a comment telling me...2. Follow Mommy's little sister's blog www.dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com and send me a comment telling me. 3. Send a me a comment about dancing .Winners will be chosen at random onDecember 15th.Good Luck

4 comments:

  1. Greetings
    follow by gfc - dayleb
    Love watching Scots dancing.
    The highland fling is the best.
    Cute dancing couple, eh.
    dayleb at telus dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. gfc follower (Ruth)
    ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gfc follower (Ruth)of deal sharing aunt
    ruthaw_1974@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Ad1