3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

BACK TO COUPONING AND GREAT DEALS !

Today , I (Nana ), made a decision , I used to always use all of the coupons I could find, in the paper and those I could download. The other day PIER 1 offered a coupon for $10.00 off any purchase $10.00 or more. I walked up and down those aisles and could not decide what I wanted. I finally settled on a really cute set of 4 ceramic bowls. They were beautiful cream colors. They would be just right for soup, a small salad or ice cream on a hot summer day. They were $12.99 so I got them for $2.99 plus tax. I was so excited and I really loved them. I am hooked again. Why did I ever let some go ?





PS : I just got my mail with a $10.00 off anything in the J.C. PENNEY STORE no exclusions ! Yippee ! I guess I'm going there tomorrow . Too bad I still didn't work there !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1